We know times have been tough lately but being guided by fear and uncertainty can only lead us to develop pandemic paranoia. In this article we’ll talk about what you really need to protect yourself and others when going out in public.
Theres a thin line between being paranoid and just appropriately cautious. You don’t really need to implement drastic measures - a little goes a long way. Here are the things you can remember to do to keep the dangers of getting sick at bay:
- wear a face mask (cover your mouth and nose)
- wash your hands with soap and water (whenever possible)
- use hand sanitizer (with at least 70% alcohol)
- carry disinfecting wipes (clean and disinfect as you go)
- avoid close contact (keep 6 feet of distance between you and others)
It is important to protect ourselves and our loved ones, especially when there are others who are neglectful about safety precautions. Our PPE Kits were designed to cater to these needs especially, keeping you and your family safe, while on the move.